If you are looking for black Timberland boots, you are lucky because Timberland makes a variety of high quality, durable boots in the black color. These boots are not only stylish but they provide ample support and comfort and in some cases offer advanced features like waterproof treatments (on the leather upper parts), rustproof hardware, padded collars which adds a soft touch and a steel shank guarantee.
Timberland boots can stand up to all the weather elements (rain, snow, mud, and sand) and are easy to clean. They also include a rubber lug outsole which offers traction and durability. Timberland boots are versatile boots and used not just for hiking but also for work and just for general footwear.
Here are two of the bestselling black timberland boots:
Timberland PRO Men’s 33034 Pitboss 6″ Steel Toe Boot
The Pit Boss Timberland black boot is a work boot and it offers a perfect combination of safety, durability and comfort. These boots are really comfortable!
Another feature is unsurpassed traction-grip that keeps you safe when working on wet or slippery surfaces and gives electronic hazard protection from open circuits.
The black Timberland Pit Boss boot comes with a removable sock liner to prevent blisters and other skin ailments.
And, with all these features, the boot just looks good- which is why it is one of the best selling black Timberland boots.
Timberland Men’s 6″ Premium Waterproof Boot
The Timberland Premium Waterproof Black Boot is the next best selling black Timberland boot.
This boot is the traditional, classically styled black boot that Timberland has been making since it opens its doors over 30 years ago.
They keep your feet dry and unaffected by the elements as they are crafted in premium waterproof leather with a seam-sealed construction.
This is the boot that is famous for long-lasting durability and its ease of cleaning
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Premium waterproof nubuck leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Water-resistant padded plaid twill collar made from 85% wool, 15% nylon, provides a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibers and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Lined with plaid twill and 50% recycled moisture-wicking, breathable fabric
- 400g Thermolite® insulation in the quarter panels for all-season comfort
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability